What is the Container Loading Supervision?
The Container Loading Supervision (CLS) provides witness to the loading process, to make sure the correct quantity and good condition cartons. A Container Loading Supervision service to make sure the correct product and correct quantity loaded into the container with good condition cartons and container as well. In the meantime, the correct loading method and loading process can prevent products from damage during the long transportation.
What do we check during a Container Loading Supervision?
Longway’s Container Loading Supervision is evaluating.
- Check the Quantity according to the packing list
- Carton conditions, no rust, no gap, no broken or dent mark, no odd smelly etc…
- To open at least 5 cartons per item to check if the products match with specification
- Container for general condition / container number
- Loading method as per client’s instruction or products type if applicable
- Loading process monitoring
- Container sealing
Please note that for complete QC checks on product specifications, labeling & marking and cosmetic (AQL) testing, you should book a standard inspection, such as a Pre-shipment inspection or During production inspection.
The Benefits of BNS inspection services
Why BNS inspection?
- USD295 all-inclusive per man-day
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours and same day reports.
- Easy online scheduling with customizable checklist.
Why you need the quality control inspection service?
To discover the types of defects, and what is the percent of products defects.
- As per the quality of the products of your orders, you can release the shipment if necessary.
- Ensure the shipping marks, packing and labeling are correct or not.
- Figure out if the product does not meet the products specification or your special request.
BNS Inspection guarantees to have an inspector or auditor ready to be at the factory within 48 hours.
Quality professional service providers! We are an independent, certified and licensed quality control company, working on your side to protect your business interests in the supply chain.
Evaluate suppliers’ performance and identify reliable suppliers.
Manage Your Quality Control Process Online - Create your free account on line, schedule your Inspections, make payment arrangements, and receive your detailed Inspection report accordingly.
Products Safety- BNS Inspection utilizes the strictest international standards ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) ensuring product safety and regulatory meet your requirement.
Speed and Arrangement - We guarantee to be at any factory in China within 48 hours. Clients are allowed to modify or cancel orders up until 4:00pm (China time) the day before the scheduled inspection date.
Full Inspection Reports - Delivered 80% of the time, the same day as the inspection. Every report includes detailed pictures, function tests, defective rate etc. You will see what the inspector checks onsite.