The Environmental Audit (EA) in China and Asia assesses a factory as per ISO 14001 standard (performance evaluation guidelines for environmental management systems). Our experienced and certified ISO 14001 auditors will check the factory's environmental management system according to international standards and the ISO 14001 recognised standard.
Why need Environmental Audit?
- Business can assess the environmental impact of their operations
- Corporate decisions are spoiling company‟s market for its products, destroying the source of essential supply, damaging or polluting the very infrastructure that makes usage and demand of the product grow.
- EA can highlight areas of inefficiencies in process.
e.g. where the amount of resources used are out of proportion to the amount of saleable items/services produced.
- It can highlight excessive wastes and to improve the process of environmental.
- Can provide opportunity for business to decrease its wastes output and reduce the cost of waste treatment or waste disposal
What do we check during an Environmental Audit?
- Environmental policy
- Environmental management system: Definition of the environmental aspects related to manufacturer activities.
- Legal requirements and risk assessment
- Resource consumption, water use, CO² emissions
- Handling and storage of chemicals
- Environmental objectives and program
- Solid and hazardous wastes
- Air pollution
- Resource consumption
- Emergency preparation
What is the benefit of Environmental Audit?
- Start a proactive approach of sustainable development
- Compare potential vendors and choose the right one
- Know from how far of your vendor from the ISO14001 certification.
- To avoid dangerous working conditions, pollution, not complying with legal requirements.