The Simple Factory Audit (SFA) should be performed before to place an order with a new vendor and only takes one man-day. Performed by ISO 9001 certified auditors, the Simple Factory Audit in China and Asia is also based on the ISO 9000 standard. It is a simpler version of our main service: the Extensive Factory Audit. If it's the first time you are working with a factory and/or you wish to build a long-term partnership, we recommend a factory audit.
The factory audit can be tailor-made based on below checking points or your special requirement. We will check the manufactory status as following details:
- Verification of Documentation. Licenses & certificates
- Check the factory's experience in manufacturing your product(s).
- Machinery conditions
- Housekeeping and Cleanliness condition
- Electric power supply
- Delivery / Loading conditions
- Production Capacity and Equipments checking, including machines and plant
- Hygiene / Security
What is the benefit of a Simple Factory Audit?
- Avoiding scams and inexperienced vendors.
- Compare potential vendors and select viable source.
- Evaluate suppliers’ performance and identify reliable suppliers
- Improve product quality to minimize product rejects. Late shipment, charge backs and recalls.
- Reduce cost and minimizing health, safety and security risks.
- Speed time to market.
- Meet social accountability standards
- Deliver confidence in every facet of your supply chain management
- Protect your brand value and reputation
It’s very important to learn the factory’s status, organization, manpower and machinery conditions, production capacity and internal quality control process before you book an order with a new supplier.